The Alcatel 3X launched with facial recognition and wide-angle camera
BARCELONA – The Alcatel 3X is one of the sexiest phones of the brand produced by TCL Communications. Together with his brothersand belongs to a series of mid-range phones launched by the company during the MWC.
Unlike other cell phones, this phone has a dual camera capable of capturing in wide-angle format. In addition, like his brothers, the phone includes a new social mode in the camera app, which allows you to make quick bursts and collages that can be shared quickly on social networks.
Specifications Alcatel 3X
- Display: 5.7 inches with HD resolution and 18: 9 display
- Processor: Mediatek Helio MT6739 quad-core
- Versions: 16GB of storage + 2GB of RAM; 32GB of storage + 3GB of RAM; expandable by microSD.
- Main camera : 13 megapixels + 5 megapixels, LED flash
- Front camera : 5 megapixels, LED flash
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n, GPS / AGPS, NFC, USB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.2, fingerprint sensor
- Battery: 3,000mAh
- Operating system: Android Nougat
Price and availability
The Alcatel 3X will be priced at 179.99 euros (US $ 220) and will be available this month in other countries not yet specified.