The Samsung Galaxy S9 almost did not change anything compared to its predecessor, while thehad one of the biggest changes compared to the previous generation.
This allows Sony to compete a bit better with cell phones like the Galaxy S9, as they share many similar specifications.
The most important thing that the Galaxy S9 and the Xperia XZ2 share
- Snapdragon 845 processor (at least in the US for the Galaxy S9)
- 4GB of RAM
- Double horn
- Slow motion recording at 960fps
- USB-C port
- Design of glass with metal
- Wireless charging
- IP68 water resistance (up to 1.5 meters deep for up to 30 minutes)
Where the Sony Xperia XZ2 wins
- Front loudspeakers instead of one front and another no
- Purest Android interface
- Slow motion recording at 960fps in Full HD resolution instead of HD
- Quick Charge Quick Charge 3.0
- 3D scanner
- Dynamic Vibration System, vibration system with content (if you are interested)
- It has a button dedicated to the camera
- You can record HDR video in 4K
Where the Galaxy S9 wins
- More elegant design
- Hearing aid connector
- Cell phone for virtual reality glasses
- More functions
- Iris scanner and more options to unlock the cell phone
- Chamber with variable aperture
- Photos with blurred background (even if they are not as good as those of the Galaxy S9 Plus )
- It can be converted into a desktop computer with .
Samsung has led in recent years to offer one of the most complete cell phones in the market. Meanwhile, Sony had been left behind with a boring design and few improvements.
However, the Sony Xperia XZ2 is postulated as one of the most complete cell phones despite lacking some “basic” features in high-end cell phones today, such as photos with a blurred background.
The Galaxy S9 could be one of the best phones on the market, but the best, but with the Sony Xperia XZ2 is ready to compete and apparently does not have much to envy the Samsung logo.
We will know in the coming months how successful Sony’s improvements are and what the Galaxy S9 really offers once we have completed their full analyzes of the two devices.