The WhatsApp voice message function is very useful, because it allows you to say everything you want without having to write a very long message.
However, sometimes it can be uncomfortable to press the button to send voice messages while recording, because as you know, you have to press it for the duration of the message. It can also happen that you are busy and you want to send a voice message, but you want to make sure it is not deleted because you had to lift your finger or even a call came in that interrupted everything.
In case you did not know, WhatsApp allows you to send voice messages in hands-free mode. In this guide we show you how to do it.
1. Open WhatsApp and go to the conversation in which you want to send the message.
2. Press the microphone icon to record, located on the right side of the bottom.
3. Once pressed, slide your finger up. When doing this, a padlock will appear on the right side.
4. Start talking. If you want to know if your message is being recorded, look in the bottom part. When you’re recording, you’ll see a red microphone and the time you’ve been recording. Remember that you can record without pressing the button.
5. Send the message. You must select the blue icon on the right side (the same one you use to send text messages and photos). To cancel sending the message, press the Cancel button , located in the center of the recording bar.
6. Ready! Now you can record all the voice messages you want in a more comfortable way.
With this function you can also navigate the conversation while you talk. For example, you can read the messages or see the previous photos that you have received from the user to whom you sent the voice message. But be careful, you can not change from one conversation to another while recording a message. If you do, you will lose the message.