Lenovo Z5: another phone with ‘notch’ and multicolored case
At an event held in China Lenovo finally unveiled a new flagship phone, the Lenovo Z5. The device, of which there were many rumors and speculations has finally turned out to be another phone with an eyebrow on its top and a rear case similar to that of Honor 10 or multicolored.
Lenovo, which also owns the Motorola brand, has maintained a low profile in the launch of mobile phones during the last year, without major releases, so this device is called to be the new star of the company.
According to the Chinese website of the company, the phone has a 6.2-inch screen, and the panel occupies 90 percent of its front, in which we find a notch or eyebrow in the upper part. The company has placed the fingerprint sensor in the back, and the double camera is positioned vertically, as in iPhone X .
Features of the Lenovo Z5
- Display: 6.2 inches, 2,264×1,080 pixels, aspect ratio 19: 9
- Processor : Snapdragon 636, eight cores
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB or 128GB
- Double main camera: 16 + 8 megapixels, aperture f / 2.0, 4K videos
- Front camera: 8 megapixels with AI
- Colors: Blue, black and aurora (similar to Twilight Huawei P20 Pro )
- Battery: 3,300mAh
- Operating System : Android 8.1 Oreo, ZUI 4.0 interface
Price and Availability
The Lenovo Z5 from Only time will be available in China. The device in black has a starting price to the change of US $ 203, while the versions in blue and aurora will be more expensive: US $ 220 for the 64GB of storage and US $ 280 for the 128GB of storage. The device also comes with a dual SIM version.